Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 28. It's all about him.

6 years and 3/4 ago, my life was changed forever. My little brother was born on the 27th of August- nothing has been the same ever since. The house is full of trucks, lego blocks, stickers, spider man videos and smelly little boy socks. He is wonderful. He is kind, compassionate, curious, intelligent, patient, undrestanding and very wise. He is also naughty, difficult, loud and clumsy. We have an amazing relationship and a real brother-sister bond, and he is very much looking forward to become an uncle when I have children (he already named them too!).  Photo of the day, is one of the many favourite boyish items.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha so cute! Happy Belated Birthday to Ilyusha! You have no idea how great that both of you have such an amazing bond between one another. You would be surprised how many people don't have that. I think I stopped arguing with my sister, when she got married and moved out. :)

    BTW, I cannot wait for your babies tooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Birthday you meant to say. Obviously you don't know your fractions!!! His birthday is coming up in August :) Next month!
    We do argue, lolz mostly over him not sharing sweets with him. But as any almost-7 year old- he can be extremely difficult at times. But I love him to bits and pieces :)

    ReplyDelete