Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ladies, new store in town!!!

So Eid is coming up which means this is the perfect opportunity to add a few new items for your ever expanding wardrobe!
And now I have just the place...

The USF store is now OPEN!
Looking for a fancy evening bag? Comfy shoes for the office? A summer dress or maybe a classy party piece? Look no further...

The store is located in Zakher Mall (home to Pan Furniture, Omantel, Body Shop) in Al Khuwair. Venture up to the second floor and the USF store will be just on your right. Opening times are from 10am to 1pm and then from 4pm to 8pm everyday! There is a lovely lady managing the store who will be more than happy to show you around and help you find just what you are looking for! The clothes/bags/shoes were all handpicked in Italy by my mom and I have personally been wearing one of the wedges from the shop for over 2 months now and they are super comfy!

Here are a few shots of what the store has to offer(excuse the quality, I was just very eager to get these to you as soooooon as possible!):








More images to come soon, meanwhile please visit the store as I am certain you will find something you will fall in love with!

5 comments:

  1. ...in my list for November trip :) I looove looove looove silver shoes on one of the pictures!!!! Gotta have them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for this tip, Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already picked a few pairs of shoes! the things in the shop are really nice and great quality :D it's good to have options other than Mango/Zara and all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will it be possible to conduct an interview with the owner & showcase some of the pieces on display in my blog?

    Thanks a lot for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Living Well in Muscat-sounds like a fantastic idea! Please drop me a line to happilymarriedtoabiker@gmail.com and I will put you in touch with the owner! All the best!

    ReplyDelete