Sunday, May 23, 2010

Project 365- Day 1!

Today I have finally found some time to post pictures of the last few days for my 365 day project! I have definetly started off lazily, and I am hoping that this feeling will dissapear after a few days, when the excitement catches on!

Well here goes the first picture:


God created boys, full of spirit and fun to explore and conquer, to romp and run.


This was taken during a cruise to see dolphins during my birthday. And this is my 6 and 3/4 years old (I swear, that what he sais!!!) brother. The boat was going 120 km/h and he fearlessly stuck his hand out to "high 5"the waves. Isn't he just the most fearless 6 and 3/4 years old you have ever seen?

2 comments:

  1. He truly is. Very sweet picture. These kind of pics should totally be framed and put on the wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wish is my command :) On your wall? Or on our wall? he he

    ReplyDelete