Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am back :)

Hello Friends,

After abandoning my blog for over a year, I decided to make a dazzling return! So much has happened since I last posted, we have moved countries, houses, changed jobs, travelled and life has never been a crazier whirlwind than now.
We now live in Oman, as most of you already know, and below are some fun pictures to get you updated!

The reason (or the push!) for my return is a recent post on Facebook for Project 365 Photos, which I think is a super idea.
Here is a great link to learn more about the project:
http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/
I will begin my participation in the project on the 20th of May, on my 22nd birthday and the last shot will be taken on the 20th of May 2011.
I also have a bet going with a friend over who will last the longest, as the initiative was his!
Well, wish me luck and I hope you will enjoy the ride of 365 days


My brother and my husband and the Gulf of Oman 2009

The rich sea food variety in a local supermarket. (Don't these look like the fish from Nemo?)

4 comments:

  1. I think these fish WERE taken from Nemo! :) BTW, what will you get if you win the bet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kg of chocolate and ultimate satisfaction :) what more can I wish for??? Oh no, btw I saw nemo fish while snorkling, and they are a lot smaller and they do shine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so cool. I am thinking of jumping in

    ReplyDelete