Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I found them...

A month ago, we moved to Oman. My husband has left the only home he was ever known, his parents, his hobbies, his job, his friends and his everything. We went on a quest for a better life, better career opportunities and to start a family of our own. But stories of that are yet to come.
During the move, I found a notebook that I have kept throughout the wedding preparations. And I came to discover it yesteday at a bottom of a drawer. So I now have the chance, to convey the evens exactly as they took place, I can provide detailed explanations of the choices we've made, and reveal the costs from limo to napkins :)
Stay tuned...It will be good

5 comments:

  1. Yey! My maid of honor is here! Wooohooo :) Eh, finally! its only been a few months you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for those Sweetie! Bring them on!!! Hehehe.... You are doing an amazing job with your blog! I enjoy reading it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vera :) And I hope you are finding it usefull to, as you are a future bride! Wow only a few months left! I am sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I do very much so! I await for your posts all the time, as I am pretty much freaking out of all the things that need to be done!!! Your posts help me to organize things more and less! LOL Love you!

    ReplyDelete