Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 50. She would have inspired even Dr. Seuss

If you have ever watched "Horton Hears a Who" then you are without a doubt familiar with the yellow ball of fuzzy fluff by the name of Katie. The most memorable moment of the entire cartoon is when Katie says: "In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies." I have a Katie. Her name is Lyu and she is one of my closest friends. She is the kind of person that lights up an entire room by just walking into it. She is a muse, an inspiration and a rainbow of everything good in this world. I met Lyu in university, from the first week and to this momment she brightened my life with her huge,magical blue eyes and her ways- which are unique and splendid. She astonishes me with her fantastic fashion sense and her grace. I don't think she knows how special she is to me, I was too busy being astonished by her to tell her how loved she is.Without a doubt she is one of the most interesting people I have ever met. I hope you all enjoy her guest post below, I have to share her...she is too remarkable to be kept to myself.

The Unrivaled Treasures
Since so many of my dearest people are far away from me in different corners of the world, the simplest things that somewhat relate to them gain a unique value. Thus, behold the unrivaled and incomparable... See More treasures that I own! These things, which may seem useless to some, remind me of so many dear moments more valuable than chests of gold and diamonds! So, everyone who knows what I am talking about, I am sharing my treasures with you and that you for making me so rich!

With love. Lyu.

1 comment: