Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Day 13...

I had another long day at work, and hence struggled to take an interesting and entertaining picture of the day. So I dragged my lazy butt out in the evening, for a walk along the beach and quite accidently, we ended up at a local park. Qurum Park. I havent been here since I was 15, and it looks a lot bigger now. Usually crowded, on this Tuesday evening there were hardly any people in sight. Its a true oasis, with tall and shady trees, palmtrees rich with dates and endless playgrounds and fountains. It also has some very nice Arabic arhitechure, tents and domes and lamp lights. (Just incase anyone ever forgets that they are actually in Oman, while strolling through green carpet-like lawns)


An Omani couple, on a typical Omani evening, at a typical Omani park.

No comments:

Post a Comment