Thursday, February 05, 2009

How we met

How do a girl from a prestigious university and bad boy biker usually meet???
While stuck in an elevator, or held captive in a bank robbery-you would say. But no, it wasnt' as exciting as that!
The truth of the matter is- I asked him out :) And no I wasnt desperate! And no, my life wasnt so dull that I decided to add some biker adrenaline to it... I just fell in love with him at first sight.
This all happened in a Mango shop, in Tashkent, where he was send by his boss to fix up the alarm systems that got out of control, and where I was spending my summer of 2006, as merchendiser/assistant! He walked in, tall, blonde and covered in something ash like, extremely annoyed by work that wasnt going well, walked by me and stopped breathless to look me in the eye.
No.
He didnt even notice me! This gave me all the more reason/motive/passion to get to know him.


4 comments:

  1. How lovely :) I am sure if you spill the beans about the details of the encounter, it will be even more exciting to read. Go on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were always determine person!!! I love it and I am sure Lesha loved it as well. You always get what you want and you got your Love and The One. You both are great and I am sure you are going to be happy all your married life!!! Love you, Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey! Funny story! Robert is Me! Apparently, someone else was logged in on this computer, so please know it is me who posted that comment. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vera is that you??? Hehe so are you Robert or Natasha today?

    ReplyDelete