Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am still here…


I've been sitting here, chewing my lower lip nervously and staring at the "new post" window close to 20 minutes now. For the hundredth time this week.

It’s not that I don’t know what to write about- I have plenty of ideas bouncing around one better than the other. It’s just that none of them are as epic or seem as entertaining as the topic I have planned for a later post. A much later post. To avoid giving anything away just yet, let’s leave it at that.

Meanwhile, rest assured that I am still around and big things are happening as I type this. Huge things. Enormously gigantic things. Soon to come are a series of posts that will blow your mind and glue you to this excuse-of-a-blog for many moons to come. (A girl can hope right?)

I absolutely suck at surprises so I am going to keep this post short to avoid actually blabbing it all out now.

Drum roll please.

Are you all jittery and excited yet?

5 comments:

  1. Yes,

    I'm intrigued!

    Are you going to leave town? Or are you going to give birth? :P

    Or, in a much bigger lifestyle change, are you going to switch to Coke from Pepsi? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sythe,spelled "Bebzi" pah-lease. Have you not lived here long enough to mix up your P's and B's? A colleague of mine asked me today if "crisp" is spelled with a p or a b at the end. And he is Dutch. See what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you are going to leave town AND give birth?! DOUBLE SURPRISE! :) Tell me pleeeeeeease, I am rubbish at surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, yes... I know it's bebzi! It's an ongoing joke with some of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TheOmaniBrit- all will be revealed soon!

    ReplyDelete