Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Day 55.

A few moments ago I found out that a dear friend of mine is in desperate need for prayers and goodwill. He has had a car accident, a serious collision in which one person died on the scene. My friend is in intensive care and in a very bad condition. Therefore this post will be solemnly dedicated to him. Darling, please get better. You are young, full of potential and you have your whole life ahead of you. Please show the same level of determination as you always did in life, please hang with all your might and please don't go anywhere...


I cannot do much, you are in Georgia somewhere, and if I could I would be there, along with the other 100 people who are worrying themselves sick and praying so hard that God has no choice but to hear us. So I am going just going to pray out of belief and partially out of helplessness, I am going to pray very hard for your recovery.

The picture below is for you. I want you to be able to look up and see this beautiful sky within a few days time, a week tops. And I will not even consider any other options. Got it?


I am waiting for good news. Get well. Love. Olga.

4 comments:

  1. If knowing that someone cares, helps the healing process...
    ...then he should be feeling better already!!!! He will be fine, I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend will be fine, I am going through something similar with a very close friend back in the UK so I feel your pain there. It is rubbish feeling so helpless and as I described myself the other day useless to that person. But fingers crossed for you and I hope he makes a full recovery.

    OB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers and kind words. I have no news yet of the progression of his health, he seems stable, fighting for full recovery. He will be fine. He absolutely must be. Our prayers are with him.
    I feel strange about writing blog posts at the moment, I almost feel guilty that I can sit here and enjoy the moment while he is in intensive care. I took it very personally. Hope he gets better soon....

    ReplyDelete